Sunday, May 3, 2009

Costa Rica

Jordan and I had a great trip to Costa Rica last month. One of our excursions was as trip to Jaco Beach where we body boarded, played football on the beach, and burned the bottom of our feet on the hot, black sand!

Grandpa & Grandma Salmon, Aunt Terry, and my mom

Zoey, Jordan, Austin, Kaylee, Isabella, Angie
The next day eight of us (Grandma & Grandpa Salmon, my mom and dad, Angie, Aunt Terry, Jordan and I) took a four-hour drive to Volcan Arenol.

We stayed at a nice hotel with water slides and natural hot pools which we all had fun hanging out in together. While there we went on a hike through the rain forest in a natural park with hanging bridges and awesome foliage.




The next day we went zip-lining, so fun!

Jordan, Dad, me, Mom, Aunt Terry, and Grandpa with our zip-lining gear on, ready to go!

Jordan at the beginning of one of the zip-lines

One of the zip-lines over the rain forest (you have to look closely for the zip-line!)

Me just after take-off

My dad getting ready to go with the help of our guide, Delroy. Dallin was excited to hear that our other guide's name was Diego!
While in Costa Rica we also went to the San Jose temple, Volcan Poaz and downtown San Jose to shop. We celebrated my niece Kaylee's birthday, played tennis, and played plenty of Rook and a little Bananagrams. Thanks, Angie, for being such a good tour guide! We can't wait to go back someday!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! What a nice vacation for you and Jordan!

Sabrina said...

So fun! You guys were sure busy. Like the pictures.

Carley said...

So I guess Gma didn't go zip lining? I wish I could have been there.