Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Dad!

Happy Father's Day to Jordan, the best husband and dad in the world. For Father's Day we thought you'd like to learn what the kids think about you. Here are the results of our question and answer session:

How old is your dad?
A: 33
S: 33
D: 33
T: 2

What do you like best about your dad?
A: He’s nice
S: He has the priesthood
D: He kisses my fat face
T: Two

What is your dad’s job?
A: He works for Wal-Mart
S: He types on the computer a lot
D: Cleaning up
T: Two

What is the most important thing in your dad’s life?
A: His wife
S: The money he gets for us
D: Going to the workout
T: Two

What is your favorite thing to do with your dad?
A: Talk to him
S: Play baseball
D: Swimming lessons
T: Ummm, two

What is his favorite thing to do?
A: Give me hugs and kisses
S: Spank us
D: Play with me
T: Two

What does your dad like to eat?
A: Drumsticks
S: Meat
D: Macaroni and cheese
T: Two


How much money does your dad make at work?
A: $100 a day
S: $10
D: 30
T: 2

What does your dad love most about you?
A: My blue eyes
S: That I’m cute
D: He gives me kisses
T: Two

What is your dad’s favorite color?
A: Hot pink!
S: Hot pink
D: Hot blue
T: Two

Why did your dad marry your mom?
A: Because I wanted grandma and grandpa to be my grandparents
S: So he can have children
D: Because he loves her
T: Two

What do you want to tell your dad?
A: One thing, Happy Father’s Day!
S: I love him
D: He loves me
T: Two, two. Ummm, Daddy. Two

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Is Trista's favorite word 2?! That was a very good post. I enjoyed the Q&A. I liked Dallin's answer of why Jordan married you. I also thought it was funny when Spencer said Jordan's favorite thing to do was spank them! HAHA! Happy Father's Day Jordan :)

Irlenborn family said...

man dude dallin is so funny. he kisses my face off. well every dad is the best. ohh is tristas favorite word 2? this was super funny nice job. happy fathers day jordan and happy b-day vicky. from austin

Carley said...

Very cute blog. Loved the Spencer and spanking and how Alexis wanted G&G for grandparents so that is why Jordan married you. I am so excited to see you in a couple weeks!