Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tulips and Two Pics

I LOVE TULIPS! Tulips are my favorite flower, and I've gotten to enjoy them a bunch lately! Last fall I planted some bulbs in front of our house along with some pansies.
I only half expected even a few of the tulips to bloom, considering I didn't follow the directions about the right type of soil and some other conditions. But to my surprise, about a month ago I saw little green leaves and stems sprouting out of the ground!



The tulips are in full bloom now, and I love it! Everytime I pull into the driveway I pause before entering the garage just to admire them.


Then on Tuesday I got an extra surprise when Jordan brought these tulips home for me. I'm in Tulip Heaven!!!


Here are a couple other pictures I took this week.


Where do you sit to work on your computer? Apparently Jordan prefers to sit on the toilet and use the countertop for his desk. He was actually watching Dallin and Trista while they took a bath. And here is one of a sleeping Spencer. He fell asleep watching TV before bedtime one night this week. He was so worn out!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Your tulips are very pretty. I bet they smell good too.

Rebecca said...

Love the tulip pics! I can't wait for our lilies to bloom, then I'll show you what they look like. BTW I didn't see a pic of Jordan or anyone else using the computer...was that an accident?!

Post Family said...

Okay, so I thought I was having technical difficulties with getting my pictures to load, but it turns out it was actually operator error because I was in "edit HTML" mode instead of "compose" mode. I think it's right now though...

Carley said...

Spencer has got to be one of the craziest kids I know. He sleeps in the weirdest places/positions. I love to tulips. Go Jordan, brownie points there buddy.

Rebecca said...

Spencer can fall asleep in the most bizzare positions! I have a couple of my own of him sleeping weird...too funny!

Jen said...

So classic in the bathroom working on the laptop!