Sunday, April 13, 2008

Little Helper


Trista is quite the little helper. One of her favorite things to help with is unloading the dishwasher. Our usual order of operations is: first she puts the cooking utensils in the drawer while I put the silverware away. Then she puts the sippee cup lids and tupperware lids away while I unload the bottom rack. When we get to the top rack she stacks the plastic cups while I do the rest.

Oops, she dripped a little bit of water on the floor, so she grabbed the dishtowel to wipe it up!

What would I do without her?



4 comments:

Carley said...

That is so cute. When I move there, she can come help me. What a cutie. Can't wait to see you guys.

Rebecca said...

Send her to my house...Jacob's not that far yet! Nice wild hair after being so cute for Sunday!

Desaray said...

That is so stinkin' cute! How long has she been unloading the dishwasher with you? Very impressive...

Ashley said...

If you figure out the secret of keeping her that into helping out into the teenage years let us know, oh wise ones!