Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Family Pictures

I know, I know, it's been a while since I last posted something. But I've been busy... you know, new job, four kids, out of town, etc., etc. Anyway, here are some pictures of our family at Silver Dollar City. Grandma and Grandpa Salmon are here from Utah and they and my parents came to Silver Dollar with us. It was a great day. The kids were all so good and we had lots of fun!


































As you can see, the highlight of Trista's day was the fact that the park is landscaped with many tiny walls that were the perfect height for her to back up to and sit on--all by herself!

The rest of these pictures were taken a few weeks ago when the kids and I were out playing in the yard together. You can clearly see that Spencer and Trista are going to be the next Roger Federer and Justine Henin (except cuter!), respectively.








1 comment:

Carley said...

Trista is so cute on those little walls. I love this blogging, it is so fun to see what is going on with people. Cute kiddies!