Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was lots of fun this year! We went up to Mom and Dad's where Becca and Jacob as well as Aunt Terry and all of her girls joined us for the Holiday. We had lots of good food and game playing and it felt a little bit like old times when we would have Thanksgiving and Christmas with the Bevans' every year! Next we're looking forward to Christmas when all four of us girls and our families will be at Mom and Dad's. It will be crowded, but the more the merrier, right? Here are a few pictures I snapped around Thanksgiving.







2 comments:

Carley said...

Is that Spencer's first tooth lost? I wish I could have been there at Thanksgiving! Can't wait till Christmas!

Rebecca said...

Cute pictures. I like the one of Trista hugging Jacob! Glad you shared these pictures, I didn't get ones like these. I need to do better at taking pictures when I'm with family...sigh. See you in a couple of weeks!